Saturday, August 2, 2008

Getting Started

OK, I have never "blog" a day in my life. And let me tell you, getting started is the hardest part! So like Sugar Brown said we are in this wight loss bet together. We are two very sexy ladies who where once super sexy. We want to be "super" again.

With that said, who can give me any ideas to kick my friend's a$$ in this challenge? I'm 5 feet 1 inch tall and over 250lbs. I'm not rich, so I need the poor persons workout plan and diet. Diet!... I have never, ever been on a diet! - I think I'm going to die. I love potatoes, rice, and bread... carbs. Yes, I'm going to die.

I have no problem eating "healthy", but eating healthy is expensive and time consuming. Money & time, two things I don't have in abundance. I'm not going to say that I don't know what to do to loose wight- I just don't know how to do it. I had a membership st a local gym for three years but never used it. I no longer have that membership due to MONEY!!!! Have i said I'm going to die yet? Once again ask for your help and ideas.


-Splenda Sweet

No comments: