Monday, August 4, 2008

Party Weekend-w/ Food

This weekend I went to a cookout. I ate one grilled burger with Swiss cheese, lettuce and spicy mustard on a white bun (wheat was not an option). I complemented that burger with a hand or so full of green and red grapes, and a lovely feta cheese, black olive, green pepper, and some other shit couldn't identify, pine pasta salad. It was delicious! I sipped on Fresca and a glass of red wine. For desert, I ate a home made blueberry muffin. Oh yes, I also had a chicken (all white meat) & zucchini kabob, marinated in oriental sesame. I thought I did good.
Later that night I went out dancing. I danced for 2 hours straight!... without stopping! I was sweating like a suckling pig, but I was burning calories! My feet hurt like hell, but I was burning calories! I was 1 of 4 people of color in whole damn club, but i was burning calories!
All and all, I did great Saturday, so I thought... One glass of white wine, party over.
My energy was up and i didn't want the "party" to end. I drive home. But instead of going home, I go to a friend's house at 2:30 a.m. He was up winding down from his own "party". So what does that mean? The Munchies! He cooked, no I mean he fried a mean ass gigantic cheese burger on white butter fried toast and a side of macaroni and cheese! With Grape Cool-Aid!!! I ate it! I drunk it! I ate it all (not really, only 3/4 of the burger, but it was a huge burger) not only did I eat the plate he made me, I added a serving of that delicious pasta salad from the cookout that I had brought home with me. It was good.
In essence, I flub up that "since able eating" I had done at the cook out. If you say "no, it's ok, it was only one night", I'm here to tell you I really screwed up... That Sunday I was a a bum all day due to the "partying" till 7 a.m. I sleep all day. Woke up to eat then went back to bed. What did I eat? 5 beef taquitos, 4 chicken & cheese taquitos, and a massive plate of potato salad.
I'm a little ashamed.

-Splenda Sweet

No comments: